• The Curriculum for the Program covers the essential requirements to build an individual to be a productive member of the Community. That they can contribute to making the Community to be more unified, inspire growth, and these individuals who have been trained by the Trainers can in turn mentor other members of the Community to follow their lead.
• The goal of the Program is to Renew and Rebuild individuals who have fallen victim to the tyranny of the Social Abuses that are ravaging the Community.
• Violence, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Sexual Abuse, to name a few of the Abuses, appears to have been the cause of Depression, Fear, and as such affected Economic growth and Education and Health adversely.
• Building This Team of Trainers to distribute the Life Styles and the Leadership Curriculum will unleash a force to challenge the Social Problems that are predominant in the Community.
• This Team of Trainers Mission is to fill the Void of the emotional support system in the Community. They will be like yeast in the dough to make wholesome bread. They will challenge the adversities that have been the cause of the Social problems.
• This Team will be coaching, inspiring, and training on a continuous basis to combat the Social and thereby the Health issues that are ravaging the community now. The Children of the Community are already becoming victims of it or are becoming vulnerable to it.
• The Team of Trainers is from the Community and knows the heartbeat and can feel the pulse of their own people, which no other Trainers can feel. Moreover the Trainers will be available most of the time to have ongoing continuous Training.
The Elders, The Council of Chayouch, and the first group of Trainers in the Nishiiyuu Way With Tulshi Sen Consulting
21 Trainers from the Cree Territory of James Bay, Northern Quebec, went through the Nishiiyuu Train the Trainer 26 day program conducted and designed by Tulshi Sen Consulting which transformed their lives.
Child Care Social Workers of Whitefish First Nations in Alberta with Tulshi Sen Consulting
At the completion of a successful 2 day Retreat for Social Workers and Childcare Workers with Tulshi Sen, based on his book, "Ancient Secrets of Success" and Pre-Contact Culture.